If you aren't familiar with Oh Snap! Pickles, they are individually wrapped pickles and can be found at Wal-Mart and soon at area Kwik Trip gas stations. And they are from Wisconsin!
In honor of #NationalPickleDay on Saturday, November 14th, Oh Snap! Pickles is running a contest to find the pickle on their website for the opportunity to win $100 and an assortment of products!See the details on their site.
Here are the contest details:
- Like Oh Snap! pickles on Facebook
- Find the hidden Oh Snap! Pickle on the contest page http://ohsnappickles.com/
- Enter name, email, and location of the Oh Snap! pickle for the chance to win $100 and free product samples.
Also, in honor of National Pickle Day, I thought I would share some of my pickle posts with you that I love.
1. My grandpa used to make big pickles and have them in a big crock jar in his fridge for us to enjoy!
2. Pickle & Olive Roll Ups are one of my favorite party foods to bring. They are easy to eat and always a big hit.
3. Deep Fried Pickles or Frickles from Ride & Dine or anywhere are always a yummy treat. I even made baked pickles in the oven that were amazing!
So if you have an opportunity, enter the contest and see if you win. And enjoy a nice crisp dill pickle tomorrow in honor of it's day!