Other treats included - zombie flesh dip (bagel dip), graveyard taco dip, celery mummies & spiders on a log (celery & cream cheese) really drunken gummies (99 apples & peach schnapps soaked gummies), spooky pasta salad, human fingers (lil smokies), spooky eye balls (ham and pickle rolls), spiced pear cider, meatballs, cupcakes, veggies & dip, brats and JELL-O shots (even in syringes!) I have been one-upped on the Jell-O shots but I'm totally ok with it. All the items were big hits.
|Jell-O shot syringes - 3 at a time!|
I made breakfast last year and I knew that it would be a needed this year as well so I created two options.
I'll share a few more of the recipes from that night in some upcoming posts but for now, check out the breakfast options below - good for a hangover, or really anytime :)
Ham & Potato Casserole that I adapted from this recipe on Yummly.com that then directs to Food.com.
1. I didn't read that it was a 9 inch round and only had a 9 X 13 available, so I did 1.5 times the recipe.
2. I didn't put in green onion and subbed 1 tsp. onion powder
3. I half a green pepper and diced it.
4. I added double the ham - might have been too much, but no one complained.
5. Because my recipe was larger, I let the potatoes cook the first round for 17 minutes. Then the entire casserole cooked for 45 in my oven.
Everyone had a piece and said it hit the spot after a night of debauchery!
French Toast Muffins from TwoPeasAndTheirPod via her Pinterest Page.
They still turned out amazing and there were a few leftover for me to enjoy!