So what is in store for me this September? TONS! And I hope to share it with all of you.
1) I joined my first DietBet through Blogilates, to help me lose 4% of my body weight in 4 weeks. Here is the gist: Pay a nominal fee to make you accountable to the bet and then those that have success and complete the task (in this case, lose 4% of my weight in 4 weeks) split the pot.I'll be using Cassie from Blogilates' videos as additional resources to running and eating healthy. Her app has great recipes as well! Ok - Ugly before pic to keep me honest!
|Yikes - before picture - look on my face says enough bahahaha|
3) I was lucky enough to be selected to purchase Mumford & Sons tickets and the concert is tonight. I'm going with my friend Shauna, who asked me to be her Maid of Honor this weekend!!! I almost ugly cried at dinner when she asked, but I held it together and just shed a tear or two. I am so excited to be even more a part of her big day and we are going to celebrate tonight with dinner at Braise and great seats at the show!
|Very enjoyable everyday wine that I have only found at Pam's|
BlogPal for this month and Amanda is from Michigan. We are in the getting-to-know-each-other phase, but I will be documenting our blog journey that we are on this month together.
|2012 Dylan's Run Good Friend Inc Team|
7) I'm going to Vegas! My company is turning 30 and my boss is paying for each of us and a guest to go to Vegas. We are staying at Red Rock and enjoying some bowling and a Pink Canyon Jeep Tour and probably a few other things but the itinerary is still out on that.
8) I need to buy stock in Chai Tea. With these cool mornings and warmer afternoons heading out way, my body wants a warm Chai tea latte in the AM and one on ice in the PM. I don't have money for that, but it's so good and makes me think of Fall.
9) I want to try this recipe so bad - Apple Cinnamon White Cake. It sounds like a perfect fall dessert (or even breakfast if I'm naughty).
Ok - I'll leave it at 9 entries as I'm sure more things will pop up as my calendar continues to fill, but I don't want to bore you too much!