Friday, January 11, 2013

Playoff Party Recipes

This post ends Playoff week and hopefully I supplied you some ideas of what to make while you are watching the Packers cream the 49ers on Saturday (6:30 CST). I looked back thru some old posts and found out a few things.

1) I barely ever posted photos
2) I never linked anything
3) I didn't use any tags or labels

Man have I learned a lot in such a short time.

Anyways, what I did find in these old posts were some really great recipes that can be used for your party on Saturday! (Have I made it clear enough that I hope you are having a Packer party Saturday?)

Here is what I found:

Conky Wonks recipe - beef, velveeta and rye bread - soooo good!

Sliders from Superbowl XLV

Hungry Girl Hummus appetizer

Hummus
Veggie wreath - sub out the veggies for those of your team colors - for me - broccoli, green pepper and yellow pepper

My ooopsie Cheesy Garlic Bread - the best oopsie I ever made!

Southwest Egg Rolls - with salsa and sour cream!

Fiber One Chicken breasts  - served with BBQ sauce and potatoes

Ham Rollups or Pickle Rolls - a favorite at my company parties

Black Bean Dip - so good for you!

Spinach & Artichoke Dip - probably my most shared recipe

Mandarin Chicken Almond Bites - basically fancy chicken salad to serve on crackers

Creamy Bruschetta from Hungry Girl - perfect two bite treat
Creamy Bruschetta

Adult Caramel Apple Cider - warms you through and through for the game

Meatballs  - the spicy sauce will keep them coming back for more. Plus they looked good enough to be featured on Sweet Bella Roos blog!

One Bite Meatballs
Stuffed Mushrooms - fill with your favorite cheese and nuts and you have an easy, yummy treat

Guinness Beer Cheese Dip - beer, cheese, crackers - what else is there?

And if you are adventurous - try to make Miller Park's Poutine or Avocado Potato Skins from Cafe Manna


So which of these will I make - probably the beer dip and bruschetta, but I'll be watching my nephew so some kid-friendly treats will have to get made as well. Here is to hoping these appetizers can leave you plenty of time to watch the game and GO PACKERS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment